It's in INDIA - Karnataka - Bangalore
A 10 year old boy, had eaten pineapple about 15 days back, and fell
sick, from the day he had eaten. Later when he had his Health check
doctors diagnosed that he had AIDS.
His parents couldn't believe it...Then the entire family under went a
checkup... none of them suffered from Aids. So the doctors checked again
with the boy if he had eaten out....The boy said 'yes'. He had pineapple
that evening. Immediately a group from the hospital went to the
pineapple vendor to check.
They found the pineapple seller had a cut on his finger while cutting
the pineapple; his blood had spread into the fruit.
When they had his blood checked...the guy was suffering from AIDS...but
he himself was NOT aware. Unfortunately the boy is suffering from it
Please take care while u eat on the road side (particularly tasty vada
pav & Paani Puri)
PEOPLE PLEASE TAKE CARE
- See more at: http://www.helperblogger.com/2012/05/add-facebook-like-button-to-blogger.html#sthash.Iax6Jsq8.dpuf